We were thinking about things today. We have almost reached 100 reviews (99 as I write this post, c’mon someone push us over the edge), we have almost reached a rather large milestone of downloads, and we are genuinely having fun at what we do.
Anyway we wanted to celebrate, and what better way than giving back to the community! So Phil came up with a crazy idea (he’s English, so give him a break), we’d like to run a little competition, with 3 awesome prizes up for grabs! The first is a $20 iTunes voucher, the second is a $20 iTunes voucher, and the third is the best by far: a $20 iTunes voucher! So our gift to your is music or apps, your choice.
So here’s what we want: Send us a screenshot of Pocket Weather AU being used by interesting people, or in interesting locations. The top 20 will be posted here on our site, and the top 3 will win one of our awesome prizes!
Now for the rules:
- Your photo must be less than 10MB in size, in png, jpg or gif format. By sending us your photo you give us permission to post it on our site if we so choose.
- You can photo shop your photo as much or as little as you want.
- Pocket Weather must be clearly visible in the photo, that’s the whole point after all.
- A short, interesting description of the photo would be nice.
- No obscene photos please…no really, we mean it, please!
- Competition closes Midnight 19th November 2008, we’ll announce the winners on our site shortly after
- Our decisions are final, like final final.
Can’t wait to see what you crazy kids up to. So send away: