Something very interesting happened at 2.14am Friday morning, Pocket Weather AU 1.3 was released to Apple. They are still in the process of approving it, and we will let you know as soon as they do.
We’ll post screenshots once it’s been approved, but here is what you can expect:
- Shake to Skin! Added 2 new skins, and tweaked old black skin. You can toggle these in settings, or by giving your phone a shake.
- Added tide information for around Australia
- Added highest high/lowest low temperature information
- Added dew point
- Tweaked the interface to make update time more visible
- Application now refreshes when you unlock your iPhone if it’s running
Lots of other little tweaks and bug fixes
This release represents a lot of hard work by the whole team, so here’s hoping you guys like it. If you do (or don’t) drop us an email and let us know (email@example.com)
Shifty Jelly Team