Pocket Weather 1.3.4 Approved
Pocket Weather 1.3.4 has been approved. Here are the features you can expect:
- Option to pre load rain radars. If you turn this on in your Settings application Pocket Weather will begin loading your default radar whenever you open a location. This means that in most cases by the time you click on the radar button, it will have already loaded so you’ll see it instantly.
- Home button added to the tide screen to take you straight back to the home page instead of having to go back through the tide locations and states.
- Tweaked the way the radar screen displays frames (we now use the Apple dots instead of the 1 of 6 notation).
- Memory and performance tweaks to make everything a bit snappier.
- Added gloss back to icon by popular request (keep your emails coming email@example.com).
So what are you waiting for? Grab it from the store, as always it’s a free update.
Shifty Jelly Team