Pocket Weather – Android Update
Fresh from Shifty Jelly HQ to you, Pocket Weather 5 arrives on Android.
Some of the highlights include:
- Design refresh which brings our app into the colourful and amazing world of Material Design.
- Dark Theme! Almost anyone you bump into with an Android phone will tell you the amazing virtues of dark themes on OLED screens. By default it will auto switch to being dark after sunset, but you can also change it manually as well.
- 2016 tides, because fishing, diving, boating and general water activities shouldn’t be left in 2015.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow support, mmmm, so good, roasted on the bonnet of my Mitsubishi wagon…
- Lots of other small tweaks and improvements, my personal favourite being the new week overview graph. Hint: When the dots go red, it’s time to huddle in your air-conditioned homes and offices.